Compliance Engineering Reference Guide Index
Prem Magnetics Inc.
3521 N. Chapel Hill Rd.
McHenry, IL 60050 USA
One of the Most Comprehensive Selections of 100% Final Tested Inductive Components in the Industry
- Power and telephony transformers, inductors and CRT magnetics are stocked for fast delivery.
- Sample of standard products are usually shipping within 24 hours of request.
Superior Design & Construction
Prem never compromises on power transformer design details that could cause you problems down the road:
- Power transformers feature three-flange design no electrostatic shield is required.
- Anchor, insulating and crossover tapes are standard
- Two distinct, separate windings for each primary and secondary assure excellent HIPOT capability between these dual windings
- Prem power transformers are immersed in 100% solids epoxy resins to withstand most aqueous and solvent cleaning systems. Leads are retinned to ensure excellent contact.
- Every Prem component is 100% final tested prior to shipment.
Safety Agency Approvals
Prem has numerous products with international approvals, saving our customers the time, headaches and expense of going through the approval process.
- Prems International Series of power transformers may be the most approved magnetic components in the world. They are usable just about everywhere.
- A number of our power transformer series provide VDE or TUV approvals without changing pin dimensions from standard non-internationally approved units with the same VA ratings.
- Virtually all of Prems products are UL Recognized. Nearly very line of power transformers is also CSA approved.
Prem gives you instant access to the top professionals in the magnetic components industry. Our technical services and engineering staff are just a phone call away. (815-385-2700 Fax: 815-385-8578 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Highly Responsive and Flexible Service
Lead Times Multiple production facilities enable us to meet deadlines efficiently from one part to one million.
Delivery Scheduling We ship small quantities immediately. Depending on order quantity, shipments can be scheduled up to 12 months from your order date. We ship as often as you wish.
Ordering There is no minimum. On standard product orders you can cancel or decrease an order without penalty and will be billed only for the normal price of the smaller quantity you receive. You can add to any open order within a year and get the price break for the total quantity on the units remaining to be shipped from your original order.
MasterCard and VISA Use your credit card on small order and save any credit check delays.
Comprehensive Interactive Web Site
Our online Inductive Component Selection Guide features: complete electrical and mechanical data on over 750 standard products (Powers, Telephony, CRT Display, Inductors, International Safety Agency Approved transformers); the latest new product information; an online quotation request form and access to a free, printed 40-page Design Engineers Transformer Reference Guide. The website includes an ENGINEERING REFERENCE CENTER offering Symbols & Abbreviations, Conversion Factors, Specification Formulae and Temperature Rise Calculations.
Categories this company is listed
under in the Compliance Engineering Reference Guide:
- Electronic Components, Power Supplies, and Packaging/Hardware: Transformers, Power Line Isolation (46 companies)
- Electronic Components, Power Supplies, and Packaging/Hardware: Transformers, Signal Line Isolation (38 companies)
- Electronic Components, Power Supplies, and Packaging/Hardware: Transformers, Telecommunications (39 companies)
- Electronic Components, Power Supplies, and Packaging/Hardware: Transformers, Third-Party Approved, EU (32 companies)
- Electronic Components, Power Supplies, and Packaging/Hardware: Transformers, Third-Party Approved, U.S./Canada (32 companies)
- EMC Control Components: Chokes (56 companies)
- EMC Control Components: Filter Coils (48 companies)